About Dr. Michelle Natinsky
Welcome to my practice!
Dr. Michelle Natinsky founded her private practice as a direct response to the needs she sees in her own community…parents are actively seeking ways to be connected to and enjoy deeply fulfilling relationships with their children. As a Licensed Psychologist and Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP), she felt inspired to serve and help families in Austin, Texas, and beyond.
Having previously worked in public schools and community mental health agencies, she has extensive experience conducting assessment, therapy, and consultation. Through her work in Eanes ISD, she gained the detailed knowledge and understanding of the laws and eligibility processes for Special Education (IDEA) and Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act). However, one specific passion has emerged across all of these experiences: her love and passion for working with parents. She encounters parents who seek deeply connected relationships with their children and want to guide and teach their children within a context of respect and care. Dr. Natinsky provides parents with practical tools for discipline that are effective AND kind.
Dr. Natinsky is warm, friendly, and down-to-earth. While she embraces her nerdy, academic side, she has been described by her clients as “real”, “practical”, and “enthusiastic about nurturing healthy children.”
Let’s bring more joy and ease to the feel and flow of family life!
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Texas Psychological Association (TPA)
- National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
- Texas Association of School Psychologists (TASP)
- Capitol Area Psychological Association (CAPA)
- Licensed Psychologist, Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychology (#32808; Expires 3/31/21)
- Licensed Specialist in School Psychology, Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychology (#32589; Expires 3/31/21)
Education and Training
- Ph.D. in School Psychology, The University of Texas at Austin
- M.A. in School Psychology, The University of Texas at Austin
- B.A. in Psychology, Washington University in St. Louis, cum laude honors
- Postdoctoral experience in the Eanes Independent School District