I offer compassionate, collaborative consultation around topics such as, but not limited to:
- Managing difficult behaviors and teaching self-regulation skills
- Managing technology in the family
- Positive discipline and nurturing the greatness in each child
- Sibling relationships
Guidance regarding the process of identifying and treating learning and/or emotional difficulties
- Negotiating relationships with schools around learning differences, special education (IEP development and implementation), and meeting children’s needs in the least restrictive environment
- Support for parents of children experiencing anxiety, depression, anger/impulse control difficulties, etc.
- Creating and sustaining positive sleep experiences
- Healthy eating, picky eaters, and avoiding power struggles around food
- Establishing age-appropriate family responsibilities/contributions as well as education regarding financial management and allowance systems
- Guidance regarding giftedness and perfectionism
- Transitions and adjustment to separation, grief, and loss
- Improving the flow and feel of daily family life
Ask a question here, or let Dr. Natinsky know you are interested
in an introductory call.