Classes coming soon…
7:30-9:00 pm (Central)
Classes will be held through Zoom.
Join us as we work through the No-Drama Discipline Workbook by Dr. Dan Siegel & Dr. Tina Payne Bryson. The goal is simple: to discipline with intentional purpose rather than reactivity. The stories and exercises in the workbook will help you think more deeply about the way you communicate with your kids and provide opportunities for peaceful and nurturing conflict resolution.
Together, we will learn how to:
- Develop clear and consistent strategies for responding to misbehavior
- Move from tantrum to tranquility by connecting and calming.
- Apply the three “Brain C’s” and understand how neuroscience impacts your disciplinary decisions.
- Practice tips to remain firm and consistent in your discipline, while communicating with warmth, love, respect, and compassion.
- Teach your child life lessons on how to relate to others, how to handle difficult situations, and how to control emotions and impulses.
- Engage with the interactive format of journaling in order to integrate new ideas into your parenting approach.
Investment – $250 individual or $275 per couple.
Invest in your family life and join us!
To register for the class, please complete the form below. (Once classes fill, a wait list will be created.)