Drama-Free Discipline –
Late Spring 2019
Monday Lunch Hour from 11:30 am-1:00 pm
4/1, 4/8, 4/15, 4/22, 4/29, & 5/6
Wednesday evenings from 7:00-9:00 pm
4/3, 4/10, 4/17, 5/1, & 5/8
Classes held at 4131 Spicewood Springs Rd., G-3, Austin, TX 78759.
Join us for a series of sessions as we work through the No-Drama Discipline Workbook by Siegel & Bryson. The goal is simple: to discipline less on autopilot by developing strategies to manage and reduce drama in your interactions with your kids. The stories and exercises in the workbook will help you think more deeply about the way you communicate with your kids and provide opportunities for peaceful and nurturing conflict resolution.
Together, we will learn how to:
- Develop clear and consistent strategies for responding to misbehavior
- Move from tantrum to tranquility by connecting and calming.
- Apply the three “Brain C’s” and understand how neuroscience impacts your disciplinary decisions.
- Practice tips to remain firm and consistent in your discipline, while communicating with warmth, love, respect, and compassion.
- Teach your child life lessons on how to relate to others, how to handle difficult situations, and how to control emotions and impulses.
- Engage with the interactive format, journaling to integrate ideas into your parenting approach.
Investment – $250 individual or $275 per couple. Once registered, you will receive an invoice by email. Payment will be due 7 days before the first class session. If you need to withdraw from the class once registered, please notify me at least 3 days before the first class session. Failure to notify me timely will result in the full charge for the class.
Invest in your family life and join us! To register for the class, please complete the form below. (Once classes fill, a wait list will be created.)